UNISEX ROYAL BLUE KANKEN BACKPACK by FJALLRAVEN
Unchanged since 1978, this is the original Kånken bag. Hailing from Sweden, the world-famous Kånken backpack from Fjallraven is now available Down Under. Fjallraven is known for their timeless, functional and durable outdoor equipment. Originally launched to prevent back problems with Sweden's schoolchildren, the Kånken backpack was also the world's first climate compensated backpack.
Use the convertible straps to carry you Kånken as a backpack or day bag. The entire main compartment can be opened up via a zip that rounds around all edges except the bottom. Stylish and practical, this backpack is perfect for anything from gym and studies to travel and outdoor adventures.
- Front Pouch With Zip Closure. Stylish and practical, it comes with a front pouch and zip closure.
- Interior Sleeve. Featuring the section for papers or a tablet, this backpack will keep your devices and documents safe and secure.
- Side Pouches. Convenient side pouches are featured for an additional dose of comfort and enough space for all your favourite items.
- Climate Compensated. known's as the world's first climate compensated design, this range of backpacks is durable and perfect for everyday wear.
- Convertible Straps. Adjustable and convertible straps are featured for lightweight and easy wear.
Material: Hard-wearing Vinylon
Sizing: One size fits all